On March 30, 2017, Renew Atlanta hosted a second public meeting to discuss the DeKalb Avenue Complete Street project at Liberty Baptist Church. Councilmembers Natalyn Archibong, Alex Wan, and Michael Julian Bond were among the approximately 150 people in attendance.
The meeting featured a live polling segment, where attendees were able to weigh in on their thoughts regarding the proposed project designs and displays and view real-time results. For those that were unable to attend, please incorporate your thoughts on your comment card. Please find project information below:
- DeKalb Avenue Public Meeting Presentation
- DeKalb Avenue Welcome Letter
- DeKalb Avenue Public Meeting Voting Form
- DeKalb Avenue Public Meeting Comment Card (Please note the comment card deadline of April 27, 2017.)
- Display 1: Dekalb Avenue Right of Way Options and Limits
- Display 2: Dekalb Avenue Corridor Improvement Options
- Display 3: Dekalb Avenue Corridor Improvement Options with Pros & Cons
We appreciate those that were able to attend this meeting and encourage feedback from all. For any questions regarding this project, please email us at RenewAtlanta@AtlantaGa.gov.