The Renew Atlanta/TSPLOST programs, launched in 2015 and 2016, were created to address the $1B+ infrastructure backlog facing the city. Though the programs have made much progress to date delivering key projects across Atlanta, we face significant challenges as we move forward to complete the full initial program scope. Simply put – the cost to deliver the full scope of the initial program considerably exceeds the funding available from the Renew Atlanta Bond and TSPLOST revenues.
Thus, we are working diligently to transparently prioritize and re-baseline the initial program lists to deliver the greatest impact to Atlanta’s above-ground infrastructure and transportation network with the available funds. Through this re-baselining, we are dedicated to engaging stakeholders to help inform the process.
Transportation Committee Meeting, Wednesday, May 15, 2019 at Atlanta City Hall
Transportation Committee Meeting, Wednesday, March 27, 2019 at Atlanta City Hall
- Renew Atlanta Bond/TSPLOST Program Update Presentation
- Final Staff Recommendation FAQ’s
- Transportation Committee Video
Round 2 Public Engagement Sessions February 26-March 7, 2019 at Various Locations
- Renew Atlanta/TSPLOST Prioritization & Rebaselining Round 2 Survey (CLOSED)
- Round 2 Public Engagement Sessions Presentation
- Round 2 Breakout Session Packet
- Prioritization by Project Type Analysis Packet