On March 29, 2017, Renew Atlanta hosted an open house to discuss the Northwest Roadway Construction projects at Fire Station 28. These projects include 5th Street/James Drive, 6th Street, Main Street, Ford Street, Newman Place and Marktwo Place. Councilmembers Felicia Moore and Andre Dickens were in attendance.
For those that were unable to attend, please find the project information and comments cards below:
- 5th Street/James Drive Welcome Letter & Concept Maps
- 6th Street Welcome Letter & Concept Map
- Main Street Welcome Letter & Concept Map
- Ford Street Welcome Letter & Concept Map
- Newman Place Welcome Letter & Concept Map
- Marktwo Place Welcome Letter & Concept Map
We appreciate those that were able to attend this meeting and encourage feedback from all. The deadline for written comments is April 12, 2017.For any questions regarding this project, please email us at RenewAtlanta@AtlantaGa.gov.